الأحد. أغسطس 18th, 2019

بوابة شموس نيوز

إلكترونية – يومية – مصرية

Misr Italia Properties inaugurates construction in »VINCI« its second project in the New Administrative Capital with investments worth EGP 500M

3 min read

Shomos News

3 contracting companies launching the grading and leveling activities of the project simultaneously

Mohamed Hany El Assal: Misr Italia Properties’ 2nd project in the Administrative Capital to be a leap in the real-estate sector….The early delivery plan reflects credibility and strength of Misr Italia

Cairo: 23rd of April 2019

Misr Italia Properties starts the construction work of VINCI boutique residential project with investments worth EGP500 million in 2019. Early delivery and offering outstanding customer experience reflects Misr Italia’s credibility and leading position as one of the largest real-estate developers nationwide.

Misr Italia Properties is always striving to take its customers’ satisfaction to a new level. Raising the bar on expectations, Misr Italia Properties announced finalizing a deal with 3 contracting companies to implement the construction activities of VINCI project. With construction of the project starting in 2019, the company plans to accelerate the delivery of units in 2022.

In this regard, “Misr Italia Properties pursues achieving a leap in the real-estate sector as well as taking distinctive steps in developing its 2nd project in the Administrative Capital.”, said Eng. Mohamed Hany Al Assal, Misr Italia Properties Co-CEO. He confirmed that the company aims to offer the best customer experience through early delivery of the project ahead of the scheduled plan. VINCI exclusively offers its customers a chance to customize the exterior designs for their unique residential units in cooperation with “Hany Saad Innovations” to ensure providing the best in class high-end luxury.

He added that Misr Italia Properties is determined to set exquisite architecture standards in the New Administrative Capital; Hany Saad Innovations office was selected for the exterior and interior architectural designs to surpass clients’ expectations in VINICI. Additionally, MIP

offers landscape and customized design options, including flexible façade designs that suit the clients’ needs.

VINCI brings a boutique residential compound with prime location in New Capital’s diplomatic area covering an area of 110 feddans with exceptional designs. The project adds value to the company’s portfolio with its stunning artistic experience. Misr Italia Properties launched VINCI Street an integrated service area incorporating premium retail spaces, entertainment areas, and clinics with 0% down payment and up to 6-year payment plans.

Al Assal also highlighted that VINCI includes villas, town and twin houses and upscale apartments with 1 to 4 bedrooms. Built up area of the project is only 17% while the remaining space of 83% is allocated for garden landscapes and huge retail area for commercial and entertainment purposes.

Misr Italia Properties’ real estate land portfolio reaches up to 6 million sqm. The company manages a huge portfolio of unique projects; Kai Sokhna, with total investments of EGP1 billion which includes a boutique residential resort and a 5-star hotel that entails all entertainment and luxury services managed by Hilton Worldwide. In New Cairo the company brings “Cairo Business Park” the new fully integrated business hub and “La Nuova Vista”, residential project, which includes 131 villas and “Garden 8” the full fledge recreational hub were established with total investments of EGP800 million. As for its first project in the New Administrative Capital, IL Bosco, the unique ecological green life residence, the company allocated total investments of EGP16 billion. Last but not least, the company is introducing “IL Bosco City” its latest family member very soon in Mostakbal City.

اترك تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *